Note: This is a recording of a webinar held on December 14, 2017.
This is a recording of the live webinar "Recruitment: Planning and Best Practices."
The course contains two modules: a content module and a resources and evaluation module. After accessing both modules, learners will earn a certificate of completion. When the certificate is available, learners will see a Certificate button on their dashboard.
This recording is approximately 90 minutes. There are no prerequisites. Participants will need a broadband internet connection (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred browsers) and computer speakers. For technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number UB6HP31680, Public Health Training Centers for $4,348,992. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe and understand the process of recruitment planning and why it is necessary for the success of the SNAP-Ed program.
- Determine best practices in recruitment for a SNAP-Ed intervention in Georgia.
- Describe the need for flexibility, creativity, and contextual approaches to recruitment.
- Formulate and implement a recruitment plan for a SNAP-Ed intervention in Georgia.
- List the additional resources and tools needed to successfully implement the recruitment plan.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion for Online Module
Your cart is empty